Computer Repair in North Myrtle Beach, SC
It’s easy just bring your computer our store, conveniently open 6 days a week.
How It Works
Getting your computer repaired is easy.
Tell us what problem you are having with your computer. We’ll diagnose the issue and provide you with a free estimate to repair it.
Simply visit our computer repair shop, conveniently open 6 days a week.
Relax while our expert technicians repairs your computer!
Professional Computer Repair in North Myrtle Beach
If your desktop or laptop is running slowly, crashing or not working at all, it may be time for repair.
Wise Device is here to help. We offer professional, affordable computer repair services to residents of North Myrtle Beach, SC and the surrounding area. Our skilled technicians are highly trained and can quickly diagnose and fix any problem you face.
Along with desktop computer repairs, we also provide laptop repair service as well.
Why you should choose Wise Device for your computer repair needs
Don’t have the time to fix your computer? It can be frustrating when it’s not working properly and you don’t know what to do. You may feel like you’re stuck without a way to get your computer repaired. Wise Device offers professional computer repair services, both desktop and laptop repairs, that will have your computer up and running in no time.
Our skilled technicians are highly trained and understand how to fix your computer quickly and efficiently. Additionally, we offer competitive rates, convenient hours, and great customer service. Trust us for all your computer repair needs – you won’t be disappointed!
What computer problems do you repair?
At Wisedevice, we offer PC repair services for a variety of computer-related issues.
- Computer hardware problems (graphics card, motherboard)
- Software problems (virus removal, malware removal, applications not working)
- Data services (data recovery, data transfer)
- Slow computers
- Windows problems (blue screen of death, windows update not working)
- Computer won’t start up or turn on
- Liquid damage
- Screen damage (cracked screen, dead pixels, discoloration, etc)
- Keyboard damage (stuck keys, repeating keys, non-working keys)
- Mouse issues (stuck buttons, buttons not clicking, etc)
- Peripheral issues (speakers not working)
- USB ports not working
- Internet connectivity problems (wi-fi not working, ethernet not working, etc)
- Printer problems (printing, scanning, photocopying, faxing, etc)
We have a team of experienced technicians who are ready to solve your problems and get you back up and running in no time. If you have any of these problems, or any other related issues, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help you get back up and running again.
Besides awesome service, when you you bring your computer in for repair you can expect:
- You’ll be greeted by our friendly staff and given a repair form to fill out.
- We’ll take a look at your computer and diagnose the problem.
- We’ll give you a quote for the repair.
- Once you approve the repair, we’ll get to work to fix and solve all issues.
- You’ll be able to pick it up once it’s been repaired.
Is your computer running slowly, or not at all? Have you tried everything you know to do and it’s just not working? It’s so frustrating when your computer isn’t working the way it should. Maybe you feel like you’re stuck and don’t know what to do next. If that’s the case, bring your computer to Wise Device for repair. Our expert technicians will run some diagnostic tests to figure out the the problem and get you up and running again in no time.
Our repair services can benefit you in a number of ways.
- Our technicians are highly skilled and can quickly and efficiently resolve even the most complex issues.
- We offer a wide range of services, from simple repairs to complete system rebuilds, so we can meet all your needs.
- Our rates are very competitive, so you can save money on your repair.
- We offer a warranty on some aspects of our repairs, so you can be confident that those repairs will last. When you choose our repair services, you can be sure you’re getting the best possible value for your money.
- Locally owned & operated in the North Myrtle Beach, SC area – we care about our community & people!
If you are like most people, your computer is an essential part of your life. It stores your photos, music, and important documents. If something goes wrong with it, you need to know that you can trust the company you choose for repairs.
Here are just a few of the advantages of choosing Wise Device for your repairs:
- We are experts in all types of computer repairs, from simple software issues to complex hardware problems.
- We offer a wide range of services, including virus and spyware removal, data recovery, and system tune-ups.
- We also offer a wide range of computer accessories and upgrades.
- We have a convenient location in North Myrtle Beach, SC.
- We offer competitive prices on all of our services.
Wise Device has been repairing computers for over 10 years. We are experts in all types of repairs, from simple software issues to complex hardware problems. If you need computer repairs, don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you’re able to, there are a few things you can do before bringing your computer in for repair.
One, backup all of your important files to an external hard drive or to the cloud. Two, create a list of everything that isn’t working properly. This will help the repair technician diagnose the problem more quickly. Three, if you have any software programs that you’ve installed, make sure to have the activation codes or serial numbers handy. The repair technician may need to uninstall and reinstall certain programs. Lastly, make sure to bring any cords or peripherals that came with your system. This will help the technician troubleshoot any issues you may be having.
If you follow these simple steps, you’ll be prepared for your repair appointment and your technician will be able to work more efficiently. As a result, you’ll likely save time and money. So don’t wait, if you’re experiencing problems, bring it in for repair today.
Your computer might be saying preparing automatic repair because of a number of reasons, there are many potential causes. Some of these could include missing or corrupted system files, a faulty Windows updates, Windows Registry problems, hard drives issues, Windows Boot Manager file corruption.
One possibility is that your computer is infected with a virus. A virus can cause all sorts of problems, including making your system say preparing automatic repair. Another possibility is that your computer’s hardware might be failing. This could cause you to experience automatic repair or to experience other problems.
If your computer is saying preparing automatic repair, it’s best to seek the help of a professional repair service. A professional can diagnose the problem and fix it, so that your computer will be as good as new.
The cost of repairing a computer screen depends on the make and model of the display or laptop, as well as the severity of the damage.
However, our technicians are experienced in repairing all types of screens and can provide a quote for you quickly and easily. Please contact us directly for specific details as the cost can vary considerably.
Of course, we can! We have a team of experienced and certified computer technicians who can help get your computer running like new again. Whether your facing slow issues because of malware or because of years of wear and tear, our technicians will be able to diagnose the problem and fix it in no time. We also offer a wide range of other computer repair services, so if you have any other issues with your computer, we can help you with that as well.
If you have a slow computer, don’t hesitate to contact us for help. We’ll have your computer running like new again in no time!
Your computer is a valuable investment and you want to do everything you can to keep it running smoothly. Here are five tips to help you protect your computer and extend its life.
1. Keep your computer clean. Dust and dirt can clog up the fans and heat sink, which can cause the computer to overheat. Use a vacuum cleaner with a soft brush attachment to gently remove dust from the vents and keyboard.
2. Avoid extreme temperatures. Hot weather can cause problems with your computer, so it’s best to keep it in a cool, dry place. If you’re using your laptop on your lap or in bed, be sure to use a cooling pad to avoid overheating.
3. Use power saving features. Many computers have power saving features that can help extend the battery life. Adjust the screen brightness, disable unused peripherals, and use Sleep mode when you’re not using the computer.
4. Be careful with your computer. Avoid bumping or dropping your computer, and don’t put anything heavy on top of it. Be careful when carrying it, and use a bag or case to protect it from the elements.
5. Keep your software up to date. Install the latest updates for your operating system and applications. These updates often include security patches that can help protect your computer from malware and viruses.
By following these tips, you can help keep your computer running smoothly for years to come. If you have any problems with your computer, don’t hesitate to contact a qualified computer repair service.
Hard Drive Upgrade & Replacement
Fast, easy hard drive replacement & upgrade service.
At Wise Device we offer you hard drive upgrade and replacement services as required.
- New hard drive installation
- Windows reloaded and updated
- FREE Anti-Virus drivers downloaded and installed
- Data transfer from old HD (if still accessible)
Wise Device makes it fast and easy to replace your failing hard drive or upgrade to a larger hard drive.
Upgrade your computer by installing a new Solid State Drive (SSD).
Upgrading your PC with a new SSD is one of the best ways to improve overall performance. SSDs offer significantly faster read times than hard disk drives, giving you a positive impact on almost every element of computer use.
- Extreme speed for “like new” performance
- Up to 3.5 times faster boot times + up to 23 times faster application load times
- Low power consumption for cooler operation and extended battery life
- Available in capacities up to 480 GB